NetKruzer is a creative programming company specializing in interaction with real world devices.
Our latest project is a set of musical chairs for the Music Center in Los Angeles!
Founded in 1997, we have consistently executed and continue to seek a variety of uniquely challenging projects.
Some of our specialities include:
- Linux administration & hosting
- Industrial PLCs (GE, Horner, Allen Bradley, etc)
- National Instruments – Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
- GE Solutions Provider with experience working on:
- RX3i, 9070, 9030, VersaMax PLCs
- CIMPLICITY HMI
- iFix & iFix32
- Proficy Machine Edition
- PC control and much much more.
- Allen Bradley
- RS Logix 500/5000
- S7-200 PLCs
- Arduino & Raspberry Pi
- Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- 3D Printing & Design (SolidWorks)
- CNC & Laser Cutting
Located in Los Angeles.